Includes onsite X-ray, Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Ultrasound, and Electrodiagnostics (EMG/NCV).
- Digital X-ray including computerized structural biomechanic assessment
- Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Ultrasound (MSKUS) evaluations including spine and extremities exams such as rotater cuff tears, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee sprains, tennis elbow, etc. Also used for guiding injections for accuracy.
- EMG/NCV is used for diagnosis of conditions such as carpal tunnel, sciatica, numbness, radiating pain and peripheral neuropathy.
- VENG (Video Electro Nystagmography) computerized evaluation of dizziness and balance disorders.
- Referral to local MRI/CT imaging centers